Parsley and basil pesto
- Preparation 10 min
- Servings 2 cups
- Freezing Absolutely
This parsley and basil pesto is simply delicious. Nothing complicated and especially good with fresh pastas!
Add to favorites
- 2 cups fresh italian parsley, leaves only
- 1 cup fresh basil, leaves only
- 1/4 cup fresh parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil ( + 1 tablespoon at the end )
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 big garlic clove, coarsely chopped
- Salt and ground pepper
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and chop until a nice and fine texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and stir with a spoon. Serve with your favorite pasta or on a crouton!
Add to my favorites