Sautéed mushrooms in garlic butter and fresh herbs
- Preparation 30 min
- Cooking 10 min
- Servings 4 to 6
- Freezing I do not suggest
No need to complicate life to serve luxurious side dishes. This is the case of this recipe with sautéed mushrooms in garlic butter and fresh herbs. So fresh that you will ask for more!
Add to favorites
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter cubed
- Olive oil
- 226 g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 170 g porteenis mushrooms, halved and sliced
- 227g white mushrooms, sliced
- 227g of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped + a little for the service
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In large skillet heated on medium heat, melt the butter with 1 tablespoon olive oil while stirring. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute while stirring.
- Crank to high heat and add mushrooms, fresh herbs and about 4-5 tablespoons 0f olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes, without stirring too much, to brown. At some point, the mushrooms will release their juices and the whole thing will bubble and that’s normal.
- Pour into a large presentation bowl and serve either as an accompaniment, on pasta, in a hamburger or even on a grilled steak !
Add to my favorites