Sautéed mushrooms in garlic butter and fresh herbs
- Preparation 30 min
- Cooking 10 min
- Servings 4 to 6
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter cubed
- Olive oil
- 226 g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 170 g porteenis mushrooms, halved and sliced
- 227g white mushrooms, sliced
- 227g of mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped + a little for the service
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In large skillet heated on medium heat, melt the butter with 1 tablespoon olive oil while stirring. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute while stirring.
- Crank to high heat and add mushrooms, fresh herbs and about 4-5 tablespoons 0f olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes, without stirring too much, to brown. At some point, the mushrooms will release their juices and the whole thing will bubble and that’s normal.
- Pour into a large presentation bowl and serve either as an accompaniment, on pasta, in a hamburger or even on a grilled steak !