Crispy Brussel sprouts
- Preparation 10 min
- Cooking 25 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing I do not suggest
I freaking love Brussel sprouts. I eat them steamed or grilled and crispy because I just crave them all the time. This recipe is the perfect side dish to many recipes so dig in you lucky people!
Add to favorites
- 900g Brussel sprouts, cut in half
- About 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Salt and ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup unsalted and skinless peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Place the brussel sprouts in a big bowl and add the the olive oil, white wine and dried parsley. Season with salt and pepper then stir well.
- Pour in a big cooking tray and cook in the oven for about 15-20 minutes to get them soft but still crunchy! Stir halfway.
- Remove from oven and pour in a big pan at medium heat. Add the honey and peanuts then cook for 3-4 minutes so that all the flavors combine! Stir well and serve right away!
Add to my favorites