- Preparation 30 min
- Servings 2 cups
- Freezing Je ne suggère pas
Nothing beats a homemade guacamole! Whether it’s simply to get along Tostitos® or to add a kick to your morning burritos, you won’t regret making it!
Add to favorites
- 4 big avocados, peeled and diced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smirch (or more to taste)
- 1 tomato, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Salt and ground pepper
- Place the avocado in an bowl then add the lime juice. Using a fork, mash the avocado and stir well to obtain a nice texture.
- Add the rest of the ingredients then season with salt and pepper. Place a plastic wrap directly on the guacamole in order to avoid any contact with air and reserve in fridge !
Add to my favorites