Perfectly crispy baby potatoes
- Preparation 10 min
- Cooking 1h10 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing Absolutely
These perfectly crispy little potatoes are not called that for nothing! All my family members love them. I like to serve them with a hamburger steak, some fish and BBQ chicken!
Add to favorites
- 2 lb baby or fingerling potatoes
- Olive oil
- About 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- About 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large saucepan filled with boiling water, cook the potatoes for 10 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and pour onto the baking sheet. Using the base of a large glass, crush the potatoes and spread over the baking sheet.
- Add a good drizzle of olive oil, sprinkle with Italian spices and garlic powder to taste then season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the potatoes are crispy. Flip and drizzle with a good dash of olive oil halfway through cooking.
Add to my favorites