Bread croutons for salad
- Preparation 10 min
- Cooking 12 min
- Servings 52.5 croutons
- Freezing Absolutely
Nothing is be simpler than these bread croutons for salad. It tastes like heaven, it’s easy to make and even better, we don’t waste our leftover baguette!
Add to favorites
- 1x 325 g baguette, 2 days old, cut into large dice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Spread the croutons on a large baking sheet.
- In a bowl, put the olive oil and spices then season generously with salt and pepper. Whip like a ninja.
- Pour half the oil over the croutons and toss. Add the remaining oil, mix and distribute the croutons evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until croutons are crispy. Mix halfway through cooking. Let cool.
Add to my favorites