Tzatziki mint sauce
- Preparation 10 min
- Refrigeration 10 min
- Servings 2 cups
- Freezing I do not suggest
This tzatziki mint sauce is perfect to dip your veggies or your your meatballs in. Try it right now! It’s just so fresh and flavorful…
Add to favorites
- 1 1/2 cup 0% plain Greek yogourt
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and seeds removed, very finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Stir all ingredients together in a big bowl!
- Season with salt and pepper then throw ni fridge for about 10 minutes before serving.
Add to my favorites