Bread croutons for salad
- Preparation 10 min
- Cooking 12 min
- Servings 52.5 croutons
- Freezing Absolutely
- 1x 325 g baguette, 2 days old, cut into large dice
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Spread the croutons on a large baking sheet.
- In a bowl, put the olive oil and spices then season generously with salt and pepper. Whip like a ninja.
- Pour half the oil over the croutons and toss. Add the remaining oil, mix and distribute the croutons evenly on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until croutons are crispy. Mix halfway through cooking. Let cool.