Marshmallow and Rosemary Gin Tonic
- Preparation 10 min
- Cooking 30 min
- Servings 1
By Sarah Apéro / Personally, I love flavoring my classic cocktails during the holidays to make them a little more festive. I always impress my guests by concocting my own cocktail syrups. Now it’s your turn to impress. You can even offer the syrup as a hostess gift in a pretty hand-decorated Mason jar 😉
Marshmallow and rosemary syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 large marshmallows
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 3/4 oz Marshmallow & Rosemary Syrup
- 2 oz Gin
- 4 oz Tonic
For the marshmallow & rosemary syrup :
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to the boil.
- Reduce heat and add all ingredients. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Strain through a sieve and store in the fridge. (Keeps for 2 weeks)
For the cocktail:
- Pour all ingredients into a glass filled with ice cubes and serve.