Ginger, rosemary and gin lemonade
- Preparation 10 min
- Servings 482 shooters
- Freezing I do not suggest
This ginger, rosemary and gin lemonade will be the perfect cocktail to welcome your guests at your next festive party. Keep some without alcohol to offer to children!
Add to favorites
- The juice of 10 large lemons (about 2 cups), filtered
- A piece about 10 cm of fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary + a few more for decoration
- 10 cups of ice water
- 2 liters of sparkling water
- 1 cup of gin (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Ice to serve
- In a blender, add lemon juice, ginger, rosemary and ice water. Blend until smooth, strain and pour into a 2-gallon drink dispenser.
- Add sparkling water, gin and maple syrup and mix. Decorate with a few slices of lemon and sprigs of fresh rosemary. Serve over ice!
Add to my favorites