Ginger, rosemary and gin lemonade
- Preparation 10 min
- Servings 482 shooters
- Freezing I do not suggest
- The juice of 10 large lemons (about 2 cups), filtered
- A piece about 10 cm of fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary + a few more for decoration
- 10 cups of ice water
- 2 liters of sparkling water
- 1 cup of gin (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Ice to serve
- In a blender, add lemon juice, ginger, rosemary and ice water. Blend until smooth, strain and pour into a 2-gallon drink dispenser.
- Add sparkling water, gin and maple syrup and mix. Decorate with a few slices of lemon and sprigs of fresh rosemary. Serve over ice!