Exploding grape tomatoes
- Preparation 5 min
- Cooking 10 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing I do not suggest
Be ready to blast your taste buds with this deluxe recipe. It cannot get any simpler than that. These tomatoes are perfect with any piece of grilled meat or on top of fresh homemade raviolis.
Add to favorites
- 4 grape tomatoes stacks
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of herbes de Provences
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven or the bbq at 400°F.
- In a big bowl, throw in the tomatoes and drizzle some olive oil on top.
- Add the herbes de Provences then season with salt and pepper. Mix the tomatoes to coat evenly.
- Cook in the oven or on the bbq until the skin start to crack open! Serve immediately!
Add to my favorites