Bbq grilled veggies
- Preparation 15 min
- Refrigeration 1 h
- Cooking 10 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing I do not suggest
I love these grilled veggies on the bbq! A legendary side dish that goes as well with some fish or a grilled piece of meat.
Add to favorites
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in big pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut in big pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut in big pieces
- 3 zucchinis, cut in 1 cm thick slices
- 1 big red onion, cut in big pieces
- 227g white mushrooms, cut in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grilled sesame oil
- Salt and ground pepper
- BBQ wok
- In a big bowl, throw in all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper then toss. Place in fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat bbq at maximum temperature with the wok in it. Pour the veggies in the wok and cook for about 8-10 minutes until nicely cooked but still crunchy. Stir often!
Add to my favorites