The best lamb skewers with candied lemon
- Preparation 40 min
- Cooking 10 min
- Servings 4 to 6
- Freezing I do not suggest
These are definitely the best lamb skewers with candied lemon !!! I was lucky enough to receive a portable BBQ from the Cobb company and I have to admit I am pleasantly surprised! The barbecue heats up quickly is extremely portable and cooks meat wonderfully. I would have liked a way to adjust the air input to control the temperature though. Other than this little detail, this little beast will be perfect for small balconies, boats and camping trips ! For more info, visit their website at : mycobb.ca.
- 1 kg lamb cubes in the leg
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 to 2 sliced candied lemons, quartered
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into large pieces
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Cut your lamb cubes into interesting pieces. They may be too big coming out of the butcher’s shop! Place in a large airtight dish.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, olive oil, cumin and honey then season generously with salt and pepper. Close the dish, mix well and set aside in the fridge for 2 hours. Shake from time to time.
- Assemble your skewers! Prick a piece of lamb followed by a piece of candied lemon and onion. Continue with the rest of the ingredients and set aside at room temperature.
- Preheat the BBQ to maximum power and reduce to medium power. Oil the grills.
- Place the skewers on the heat and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the meat is cooked but pink. Serve with rice or a fire salad!