Pear and prosciutto pizza
- Preparation 25 min
- Cooking 12 min
- Servings 2 medium pizzas
- Freezing Absolutely
Get ready for an extraordinary taste experience with our pear and prosciutto pizza recipe. This pizza is like a wild dance between sweet and salty, where the juicy sweetness of the pears does a divine tango with the salty decadence of the prosciutto. It’s an unexpected meeting of two worlds, as if Elvis Presley had decided to marry Mozart. Imagine biting into a slice of pizza where the crispness of the crust blends perfectly with the tenderness of the pears and the delicacy of the prosciutto, you’ll feel so blessed that you might even think you’re floating on a cloud of cheese.
- 900 g fresh pizza dough, halved
- Flour for the work surface
- Olive oil
- Garlic salt
- Herbs of Provence
- 250 g fresh mozzarella cheese, broken into pieces by hand
- 2 pears, sliced
- 125 g Prosciutto slices, white fat removed
- 10 sprigs fresh chives, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- On a well-floured work surface, roll out the dough to obtain 2 pizzas of about 10″ to 12″. Place on baking sheets. Drizzle with a thin layer of olive oil and spread well all over, even on the crust.
- Sprinkle dough with garlic salt and herbes de Provence to taste.
- Add cheese, pear slices, drizzle with honey and pepper to taste.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is lightly browned.
- Remove from oven, add Prosciutto slices and garnish with chives!