Legendary stuffed olives
- Preparation 20 min
- Servings 6 to 8
- Freezing I do not suggest
Don’t always need to break your head to serve a starter! As an amateur of stuffed olives, I decided to create some versions with cheese. Serve this with a baguette, a liver pâté, fresh fruits and a mixture of nuts! Easy, good and rapido-presto. BOOM, NEXT PARTY!
- 1000 ml (2 x 500 ml) giant pitted Halkidiki olives
- Comté JuraFlore 12 months cheese
- Boursin cheese garlic and fine herbs
- Bleubry cheese by Alexis de Portneuf
- Le Cendrillon ash-covered goat cheese by Alexis de Portneuf
- Cut the cheese into small sticks (except the Boursin) and insert in the center of the olives. Reserve in the fridge but remove about 20 minutes before serving! You can also stuff the olives with almonds, cashews or even candied garlic cloves!