Le Coup de Grâce lasagna
- Preparation 40 min
- Cooking 35 min
- Servings 6 to 8
- Freezing Absolutely
- 13 uncooked lasagnas pasta (1 extra just in case)
- About 4-5 cup homemade spaghetti sauce with meat, hot
- 454g light ricotta cheese
- 500g 1% cottage cheese
- 3 compact cups baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopps
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan, finely grated
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- In a big pan filled with boiling salted water, cook the lasagnas al dente following instructions on the box. Pour in a strainer, rince with cold water to stop the cooking then drain well. Set aside.
- In a big bowl, add the ricotta, cottage, spinach and garlic then season with salt and pepper. Mix well then reserve in fridge.
- In a big baking dish (Pyrex style) size 9″x13″; pour about 2 laddles spaghetti sauce then spread. Add a row of lasagna then 2 laddles of sauce on top. Add another row of lasagna then top with the ricotta mix.
- Add another row of lasagna, 2 laddles of sauce then another row of lasagna. Top with sauce, mozzarella and cheddar then finish with the parmesan!
- Place in the oven then cook for 20 minutes. Crank to broil and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until cheese is golden!