Le Coup de Grâce lasagna
- Preparation 40 min
- Cooking 35 min
- Servings 6 to 8
- Freezing Absolutely
Here is my classic lasagna! I love the “meaty” side of my homemade spaghetti sauce combined with the cottage, ricotta and spinach layer. An incredibly comforting dish, perfect to celebrate the winter that is slowly installing itself. Want a vege version? Use my roasted red bell peppers rosé sauce!
- 13 uncooked lasagnas pasta (1 extra just in case)
- About 4-5 cup homemade spaghetti sauce with meat, hot
- 454g light ricotta cheese
- 500g 1% cottage cheese
- 3 compact cups baby spinach, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopps
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh parmesan, finely grated
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- In a big pan filled with boiling salted water, cook the lasagnas al dente following instructions on the box. Pour in a strainer, rince with cold water to stop the cooking then drain well. Set aside.
- In a big bowl, add the ricotta, cottage, spinach and garlic then season with salt and pepper. Mix well then reserve in fridge.
- In a big baking dish (Pyrex style) size 9″x13″; pour about 2 laddles spaghetti sauce then spread. Add a row of lasagna then 2 laddles of sauce on top. Add another row of lasagna then top with the ricotta mix.
- Add another row of lasagna, 2 laddles of sauce then another row of lasagna. Top with sauce, mozzarella and cheddar then finish with the parmesan!
- Place in the oven then cook for 20 minutes. Crank to broil and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until cheese is golden!