Grilled cheese with balsamic vinegar grilled chicken, brie cheese and apples
- Preparation 20 min
- Cooking 20 min
- Servings 2 à 3
- Freezing I do not suggest
Chicken pre-cut into medallions? OH YES MY FRIEND! For people who don’t like to handle raw meat, this product is for you! Now, take the time to imagine a beautiful grilled-cheese with balsamic vinegar grilled chicken, melting brie cheese and hot apples … It speaks to you? I DOES TO ME !!! #exceldor #newproduct #lecoupdegrace #pub
- 1 package (1 lb) Exceldor precut chicken medallions
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoons Italian spices
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
Ingredients for the grilled-cheese
- 4 large slices of bread from a Belgian loaf, buttered on one side
- About 4 teaspoon grain mustard
- 1 delicious apple, sliced
- 150g Alexis de Portneuf brie cheese, sliced
- About 1/2 cup baby arugula
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, balsamic vinegar, Italian spices, a thin stream of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix and reserve.
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add a thin stream of olive oil and the chicken. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side until chicken is golden and cooked. Add a little olive oil as needed. Place into a plate and set aside.
- Build your grilled cheese! Spread mustard on the bread and add sliced apples. Add brie, chicken, arugula to taste and finish with bacon slices.
- In a large non-stick frying pan heated over low heat, gently place the grilled cheese. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, pressing to compact, or until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown. Flip gently! Remove from the pan, cut in half and prick with a toothpick.