Blueberry beer popsicles
- Preparation 10 min
- Refrigeration 4 h 30 min
- Servings About 20 pops
- Freezing Absolutely
These blueberry beer popsicles are another creation for my friends at Unibroue. They wanted a fresh and summery dessert for their new Blanche de Chambly Bleuet beer!
Add to favorites
- 473 ml Blanche de Chambly Bleuet beer by Unibroue
- 2 boxes of blueberries (2 x 170 g)
- The zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- Popsicle mould + wooden sticks
- Pour the beer into the container of a mixer and stir to release as much carbon dioxide as possible. Add the rest of the ingredients, blend and let stand for 5 minutes to break down the foam.
- Pour into the popsicle mould and put in the freezer for 1h30 minutes. Add the sticks and leave in the freezer for 3 hours or even better, overnight. Rinse under hot water to unmold !
Add to my favorites