Artichoke and palm heart salad
- Preparation 5 min
- Refrigeration 30 min
Looking for an easy-to-make and deliciously vinegary side dish to accompany summer grilling? Look no further than this artichoke heart and palm salad to save the day! With flavors that will make your taste buds sing, you’ll be the king of the barbecue in no time. And even if you burn everything on the grill, this salad is so good it will make everyone forget that you’re a culinary disaster.
- 3x 398ml cans hearts of palm, sliced
- 2x 398ml cans artichoke hearts (tough leaves removed), quartered
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- About 3 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, add ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Mix gently and taste. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Set aside in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.