- Preheat the bbq at maximum intensity then lower at medium intensity.
- In a big sheet of heavy duty aluminium foil (double it if you only have regular one), add the half of the leeks.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil then spread the potatoes in the base, making them overlay each other a little. Add half of the remaining leeks on the potatoes followed by half of the garlic, cheese, parsley, cream and Italian spices. Add a small drizzle of olive oil then generously season with salt and pepper.
- Add the rest of the potatoes, always overlaying them a bit, then add the rest of the ingredients in the same order as the last step.
- Add a small drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper one again then close the sides of the papillote. Add a layer of foil on top then close tightly.
- Place on the bbq and cook for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are well cooked! Let cool down 5-10 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Trick : you can absolutely cook this dish in the oven. Use a pyrex baking dish and cook at 425°F !