Creamy pizza with lemony chicken
- Preparation 20 min
- Cooking 20 min
- Servings 1 medium pizza
- Freezing Absolutely
- 450g chicken breast, boneless and skinless, cut in big cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil + a drizzle for the dough
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried origano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt + a little for the dough
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 homemade pizza dough of 450g
- Herbes de Provence
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups sharp cheddar, grated
- About 200ml 15% country cream
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven 500°F.
- Roll dough and put on a cooking pan greased with butter or margarine. You can also use a pizza stone or a screen to cook it.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon pepper, garlic salt, origano and basil.
- In a pan at high temperature, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chicken along with the spices mix and cook for about 4 minutes while stirring often. Remove from heat and set aside. Don’t worry if the chicken is not cooked through, it will continue cooking in the oven.
- In a bowl, mix the parsley, garlic and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix and crush with a fork. Season with salt and pepper then set aside.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil on the dough ( about 2 teaspoons ) and rub with your fingers. Season dough with garlic salt and herbes de Provence.
- Add the onions and chicken then cover with cheese! Spread the parsley/garlic mix on top of the cheese.
- Pour the cream all over the pizza and cook in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden. You can also end the cooking by cranking the oven at broil, for a couple of minutes, to give an extra golden color to the cheese, if necessary!