Tomato salad with avocados, mozzarina and fresh basil
- Preparation 10 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 3 tomatoes ( different colors ), sliced
- 2 riped but firm avocados, cut in half then sliced
- 250g fresh mozzarina cheese, pulled in chunks by hand ( or 8x big bocconcinis cheese )
- A big handful fresh basil leaves, pulled in small chunks by hand
- Good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Good quality balsamic vinegar
- 1 crazy good bread baguette ( olives and fine herbs or something like that! )
- Fleur de sel and ground pepper
- In a big presentation plate, spread the tomatoes and add the avocado slices on top.
- Pull the mozzarina cheese and throw all over the salad. Spread the basil leaves on top of it all.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and add 4-5 caps of balsamic vinegar. Season with fleur de sel, add pepper to taste then eat immediately. Use the bread baguette to get all the flavors at the bottom of the plate!!!