Tomato and egg rolls
- Preparation 20 min
- Cooking 5 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 8 thick bacon slices, cooked until crunchy then chopped
- 2 hearts of Romaine, chopped
- 4 hard boiled eggs, diced
- 4 tomates seeded, diced
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 6 tablespoons Miracle Whip sauce
- 12 hotdog buns, well buttered
- Salt and ground pepper
- In a big bowl, add all the ingredients (except for the buns), season with salt and pepper then toss well. Reserve in fridge.
- Kin a big pan at medium heat, grill the buns on each side, for a couple of minutes, until golden.
- Place buns in plates and fill them with the salad mix immediately!
Trick : You can prepare the salad in advance but only add the Miracle Whip sauce at the end, otherwise the salad with become soggy.