Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and Boursin cheese
- Preparation 5 min
- Cooking 10 min
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 10 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 3.25% milk
- 150g Le Migneron cheese, grated (or other semi-soft cheese)
- 75g (1/2 package) Boursin cheese, garlic and fine herbs
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 package (114g) shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- Fresh chives for serving
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl, add eggs, milk and Le Migneron cheese, then season with salt and pepper. Beat with a whisk for 2 minutes. Crumble in Boursin cheese and mix gently. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet heated over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add shallot and mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring. Reduce heat to low.
- Add eggs and mix. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring gently with a heatproof maryse spatula, scraping the bottom in a circular motion. Remove eggs while still wet, as cooking will continue afterwards. Garnish with fresh chives!