Sauteed shrimps with garlic and beer
- Preparation 10 min
- Cooking 10 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 340 g shrimp size 51-60 without the tail, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Ce n’est pas La Fin du Monde beer by Unibroue
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- Fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Rinse the shrimp in cold water, drain well and pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
- In a large skillet heated over low heat, melt the butter, add the garlic and mix. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Increase heat to high and add the shrimps, beer, paprika then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring to reduce the liquid. Make sure you keep some! Pour into a plate and garnish with fresh chives!