- Preparation 20 min
- Cooking 55 min
- Servings 6
- Freezing Absolutely
- 375 g egg noodles
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2x 213 g cans salmon
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup MAG mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2x 284 ml cans cream of celery
- 1 1/2 cup grated pizza mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- 3/4 cup shelled edamame beans
- 1 3/4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large saucepan filled with salted boiling water, cook the pasta 2 to 3 minutes less than indicated on the package. Pour into a colander, drizzle a thin stream of olive oil and toss to coat. Set aside.
- In the same saucepan heated over medium heat, put the onion and garlic then drizzle with a good stream of olive oil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring. Pour into a large bowl.
- In the large bowl, with the exception of the Panko, add the rest of the ingredients, season with salt and pepper and mix well. Add the pasta and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a large 9” by 13” baking dish and spread out. Spread the Panko on top and place in the oven. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before serving!