Rum-Anita slush with pineapple
- Preparation 5 min
- Refrigeration 24 h
- Servings 27
- Freezing Absolutely
- 1 liter unsweetened pineapple juice
- 300ml orange juice, with or without pulp
- 1 can (295 ml) concentrated frozen lemonade
- 6 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups dark rum
- 1 cup sugar
- Sevep Up
- In a very big bowl, pour all the ingredients, except for the Seven Up, and stir well to dissolve all the sugar.
- Split in yogourt containers and place in freezer for 24 to 48h or until the mix is well frozen.
- Serve 4-5 tablespoons in a medium glass, add a splash with Seven Up and serve with a straw!!!