Roasted chicken with orange marmalade and Sriracha
- Preparation 10 min
- Cooking 1 h 30 min
- Servings 3 to 4
- Freezing Absolutely
- 6 tablespoons La Fraisonnée orange marmalade (GO GO LOCAL PRODUCTS)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1 teaspoon Provence herbs
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 whole chicken about 2 kg
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, except for the chicken (lolz), add the ingredients, season with salt and pepper generously and mix.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet and brush with the marmalade sauce.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 1h30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the breasts reaches 165° F. Brush the chicken regularly with the sauce and do not brush the last 10 minutes of cooking to avoid cross-contamination with the raw chicken. Some parts of the chicken will roast faster than others. Just cover them with aluminum foil!