Roasted carrots with honey and white wine
- Preparation 5 min
- Cooking 45 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing Je ne suggère pas
- 800g nantes carrots, halved lengthwise
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs of Provence
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven at 425°F.
- Place the carrots in a big cooking tray and then drizzle some olive oil all over. Spread the rest of the ingredients evenly then season with salt and pepper. Mix to coat well.
- Place in the oven and cook for about 45 minutes or until carrots are nicely charred. Stir well at mid-cooking. Serve with your favorite meal!