Potato wedges with lemon and garlic
- Preparation 10 min
- Cooking 30 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing Absolutely
- 6 medium white potatoes, cut in wedges
- 2 tablespoons lemon flavoured oil
- 1 teaspoon Provence herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 4 big garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Salt and ground pepper
- Juice from 1/2 lemon ( or more to taste )
- Preheat the oven at 425°F.
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and cook the potatoes for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Pour the potatoes in a big bowl and add the rest of the ingredients except for the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper then toss well.
- Throw in a big cooking tray and place in oven. Cook for about 20-25 minutes easy, until they are nice and crispy. Flip half way through cooking time.
- Remove from oven and splash some lemon juice all over the place right before serving. Excellent with chicken of fish!