- Preparation 30 min
- Refrigeration 2 h
- Cooking 4 min
- Servings 4 à 6
- Freezing Absolutely
- 700g big raw shrimp, shelled and deveined, size 31-40
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 3 tablespoons white beer
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 stick of lemongrass, very finely chopped
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Canola oil for the pan
- In a large airtight container, add all ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Close the dish and mix vigorously. Reserve in the fridge for 2 hours and shake occasionally.
- Drain shrimp and poke on small bamboo skewers, 3 per stick.
- Heat a cast iron skillet at high temperature. Lightly oil pan with canola oil and cook shrimp about 2 minutes per side until pink and golden brown. Serve immediately!