Italian grilled chicken breasts
- Preparation 10 min
- Refrigeration 3 h
- Cooking 20 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing Absolument
- 3 chicken breasts (about 600 g total)
- 1/2 cup MAG mayonnaise (the best)
- 1/3 cup good quality olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Place the chicken in an airtight dish and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients, season with salt and pepper and mix. Pour 3/4 of the marinade over the chicken, mix and close the dish. Reserve in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Preheat the BBQ (or a ridged cast iron skillet) to maximum power and reduce to medium power. Oil the grates.
- Place the meat on the heat and cook for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the temperature reaches 165°F. Brush with the rest of the marinade while cooking!