Grilled trout with garlic flower
- Preparation 15 min
- Refrigeration 1 h
- Cooking 10 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing Absolutely
Ingredients for the trout
- 600 g trout fillet
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic flower
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard vinaigrette, Provence herbs and garlic flower
- 1/2 teaspoon of Special Hop sauce, spicy sauce – Citrus and Hops
- 3 good pinches of lemon salt Nº6 by La Pincée
- Freshly ground pepper
- Equipment needed: non-stick barbecue baking sheet
Ingredients for the salad
- 1 container cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons basil kimchi
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard vinaigrette, Provence herbs and garlic flower
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Place the trout in a large airtight dish and set aside.
- In a bowl, add the rest of the ingredients, season with pepper and mix. Pour half of the marinade over the trout, close the dish and mix. Reserve in the fridge for 1 hour with the fresh marinade.
- Preheat the barbecue to maximum power and reduce to medium power. Place the baking sheet on the grills, close the lid and heat for 2 minutes. Place the trout on the baking sheet, flesh side down, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Gently flip and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the trout is cooked. Baste with the fresh marinade.
- For the salad, simply put the ingredients in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper and toss.