Grilled chicken breasts with dried tomatoes, feta cheese, black olives and parsley
- Preparation 20 min
- Cooking 20 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing Absolutely
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, coarsely chopped
- A good handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried black olives, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 chicken breasts, about 350 g each, butterflied
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Provence herbs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a bowl, add the mixture of dried tomatoes, parsley, black olives and feta cheese. Salt and pepper generously then mix well.
- Divide mixture into chicken breasts, close and close well with toothpicks. Set aside.
- In another bowl, add the olive oil, smoked paprika and Provence herbs. Season with salt and pepper and mix. Set aside.
- Preheat BBQ to maximum temperature and reduce intensity to medium. Oli the grills and place the chicken breasts on the heat. Brush lightly with the paprika mixture and cook for about 8-10 minutes.
- Turn over the breasts, brush with the rest of the mixture and continue cooking for about 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat and serve immediately!