- Preparation 20 min
- Cooking 12 min
- Servings 8
- Freezing Absolutely
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 pinches of salt
- Zest from 1/2 grapefruit
- 5 tablespoons cold butter, diced
- 1/2 cup Bud Light Radler grapefruit Beer (or grapefruit juice)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and grapefruit zest. Mix well and set aside.
- Add butter and break in small peas with your hands.
- Add the beer and yogurt then mix just enough to wet the dry ingredients. If the dough is too sticky, add 1 teaspoon of flour and barely mix.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and flour lightly. Add dough, form a disk about 1 “thick and 8″ in diameter then cut into 8 triangles. On the backing sheet, space the triangles about 1” apart.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg and milk. Brush the scones and place in the oven. Bake for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool for a few minutes and serve with butter on top!