Four topping ideas for fresh oysters
- Preparation 10 min
- Servings About 8 oysters
- Freezing I do not suggest
GIN AND TONIC
- 1 oz DANDY gin
- 2 onces tonic water
- Juice from half a lime
- Lime zest
- About 4 teaspoons cucumber brunoise
- About 2 teaspoons salmon caviar
- Lemon juice
- Kombu Royal seaweed
- About 4 teaspoons brunoise peeled green apples
- About 4 teaspoons sparkling wine
- Orange zest
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- Salt and ground pepper
- GIN AND TONIC: In a bowl, add the gin, the tonic water and the lime juice and mix. Pour over oysters and garnish with lime zest.
- KOMBU ROYAL: Add about 1/2 teaspoon brunoise cucumber followed by 1/4 teaspoon salmon caviar. Sprinkle with lemon juice and garnish with 2 to 3 pinches of seaweed.
- SPARKLING WINE: Add about 1/2 teaspoon apple brunoise followed by about 1/2 teaspoon sparkling wine. Garnish with lemon zest.
- CLASSIC MIGNONETTE: In a bowl, add all the ingredients then season salt and pepper. Mix and spread on the oysters.