English muffin bites with black olives and cheese
- Preparation 25 min
- Cooking 12 min
- Servings 48 bites
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 398 ml (about 1 cup) sliced black olives
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup grated Old Amsterdam cheese
- 3/4 cup grated shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- 1/4 teaspoon Provence herbs
- 6 English muffins, cut in half on the thickness
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients except the English muffins. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Spread the mixture on the inside of the muffins and spread well.
- Cut the muffins into 4 and place on the baking sheet. Bake for about 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffins are lightly golden. Serve immediately!