- Preparation 15 min
- Cooking 35 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 3 small pork breakfast sausages
- Olive oil
- 8 big eggs
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar
- 1/4 cup 15% country-style cream
- 1/4 fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 pinch Provence herbs
- 4 submarine breads (total 400g), center cut in V then removed
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven at 350°F.
- In a skillet at medium heat, pour 3-4 drops olive oil then spread with a paper towel. Cook the sausages for about 8 to 10 minutes until golden. Coarsely chop then set aside.
- In a big bowl, add the rest of the ingredients (except for the breads) then season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then place the breads on top. Fill the breads with the mix then place sausages on top.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until the center is well cooked. This dish is made for brunch but will be as good any other time in the day!