Decadent triple chocolate muffins
- Preparation 30 min
- Cooking 20 min
- Servings 14 muffins
- Freezing Absolutely
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sifted cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate and hazelnut spread by Stefano Faita
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a muffin tin or put muffin tins in each hole.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, brown sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt and chocolate chips and mix well. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and beat until smooth. Pour into the flour mixture and stir just enough to wet the dry ingredients. Pour into muffin tins and fill to the rim.
- Place in the oven and cook for 5 minutes. Lower the oven to 350°F and continue baking for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out dry when poked in the centre. Leave to rest for 10 minutes before unmolding.