Crispy tofu with honey mustard sauce
- Preparation 15 min
- Cooking 25 min
- Servings 4
- Freezing Absolutely
- 1/2 cup MAG mayonnaise (the best)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
Ingredients for the tofu
- 454 g extra firm tofu, cut into sticks
- Olive oil
- 2 cups Corn Flakes, finely crumbled with your hands
- 1 tablespoon Italian spices
- In a bowl, put the ingredients for the sauce, season with salt and pepper and mix. Reserve in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the tofu sticks in a large bowl and add a good dash of olive oil. Toss gently to coat well.
- In a large plate with high edges, put the cereals, the Italian spices, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Dip the tofu sticks, one at a time, and press well into the mixture so that the cereal sticks. Place on the baking sheet. Repeat with the rest of the sticks. Drizzle with a good amount of olive oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, without turning. Serve with the sauce!