Crispy chocolate and speculos bars
- Preparation 10 min
- Refrigeration 3 h
- Cooking 10 min
- Servings 12
- Freezing Absolutely
- 3 cups puffed rice
- 1 1/2 cup hazelnut cocoa spread by Stefano Faita
- 1/2 cup speculoos cookie spread
- 1/2 cup Wow Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- In a large bowl, put the puffed rice. Set aside.
- In a saucepan heated over medium-low heat, put the ingredients. Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly, or until combined. Be careful not to overcook or over mix otherwise the texture will change. Add a little butter if it does.
- Pour over the puffed rice and mix. Line a medium baking dish with parchment paper, pour in the mixture and press to compact. Place in the fridge for 3 hours before cutting and devouring!