Crescent sandwich with maple ham and bacon
- Preparation 5 min
- Cooking 15 min
- Servings 2
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 4 slices maple bacon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 eggs, cooked to your taste
- 4 slices maple ham
- 2 fresh butter crescents, cut in half lengthwise ( don’t cut them in advance to keep as fresh as possible!!!)
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- Place the bacon slices in a cooking tray and cook in the oven for about 10 minutes or until golden and crispy. Drain and reserve on a paper towel.
- In a big pan at medium heat, melt butter and cook eggs the way you like them. Set aside in a plate.
- In the same hot pan, add the ham slices and cook for a minute, just to warm up and to bring out the flavors. Remove from heat and set aside.
- It’s now time to assemble that sandwich! Spread some mayonnaise in the crescent, about 1 teaspoon by side, or more to taste! Place the Swiss cheese on top followed by the egg and ham. Finish with the bacon and eat immediately!!! I like to have this breakfast with some fresh pink grapefruit in order to cut the salty side a bit hahaha!