Creamy chicken and vegetable casserole
with Mag Mayo
with Mag Mayo
- Preparation 30 min
- Cooking 1 h
- Servings 6
- Freezing Absolutely
- 454 g (1 lb) boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Italian spices
- 1 white leek, sliced
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 broccoli heads cut into medium florets
- 2 red potatoes, diced
Ingredients for the cheese mix
- 250 g (8.8 oz) softened cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons (45 ml) MAG mayonnaise (the best)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) sour cream
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Italian spices
- 1 cup (250 ml) finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 200 g (7 oz) JuraFlore Comté cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the chicken on a large baking sheet, unfolding the thighs. Add the paprika, Italian spices, season with salt and pepper, drizzle a good dash of olive oil and mix.
- Place in the oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Coarsely chop and set aside. Leave the oven at 400 °F.
- In a skillet over medium heat, place the leek and garlic, drizzle with olive oil then season with salt and pepper. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bain-marie, cook the broccoli for 3 to 4 minutes, so that it is still crispy. Set aside.
- In a saucepan filled with salted boiling water, cook the potatoes for 7 minutes, drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, Italian spices and half the cheese, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- In a large baking dish, place the broccoli, potatoes and chicken.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top. Add the leeks and the rest of the cheese and spread.
- Put in the oven and cook for 25 minutes. GRILL for 2-3 minutes until cheese is golden brown!