Creamy brocoli salad
- Preparation 1 h 30 min
- Cooking 20 min
- Servings 4 to 6
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 100 g pancetta in thick slices
- 6 cups broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 2/3 cup red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup finely sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon Provence herbs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the pancetta on top. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp. Turn halfway through cooking. Allow to cool for a few minutes and then chop. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, add broccoli, grapes, cranberries, onions and balsamic vinegar. Toss well.
- Add the mayonnaise, Provence herbs and the pancetta then season with salt and pepper. Toss well and reserve in the fridge for 1 hour before serving!