Chimichurri pasta salad
- Preparation 35 min
- Cooking 40 min
- Servings 6 à 8
- Freezing I do not suggest
- 2 chimichurri chicken breasts by Exceldor
- 500 g ricciole artisanal pasta
- 1 cup frozen corn
- Olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 box of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 200 g crumbled feta cheese
- 2 x 156 g chimichurri pesto
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the barbecue to maximum power and reduce to medium power. Oil the grates.
- Put the chicken breasts on the grills and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Dice and place in a large salad bowl. You can also cook the chicken on a baking sheet in the oven at 450°F.
- In a large saucepan filled with salted boiling water, cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Pour into a colander, rinse thoroughly under cold water and drain well. Pour into the salad bowl.
- In a frying pan over medium high heat, place the corn, drizzle with olive oil then season with salt and pepper. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring, until the corn is golden brown. Leave to cool for 10 minutes and pour into the salad bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, a good drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and mix.