Chicken thighs with Boursin and prosciutto
- Preparation 25 min
- Cooking 30 min
- Servings 4 to 6
- Freezing Absolutely
- 6 boneless chicken thighs (600 g total)
- 6 slices prosciutto
- About 200 g Boursin garlic and fine herbs cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Italian spices
- 1/4 cup wheat semolina
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a work surface, unroll the thighs and with the palm of your hand, flatten them as much as possible without breaking them.
- Place the slices of prosciutto on the chicken, add 2 tablespoons Boursin per piece of chicken and spread with the spoon. Season with salt and pepper then roll up tight. Set aside.
- In a bowl, put the eggs and beat.
- In a large bowl, put the breadcrumbs, Italian spices, semolina, season with salt and pepper and mix.
- Gently dip the chicken in the eggs and coat with breadcrumbs afterwards. Place on the baking sheet and drizzle each piece of chicken with olive oil. Place in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through!