Cheesy garlic bread
- Preparation 15 min
- Cooking 8 min
- Servings 6
- Freezing Absolutely
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, soft and room temp
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley finely chopped + some for garnishing
- 1 French bread baguette of 325g, cut in 3 lengthwise then in 2 on the thickness
- 2 cups sharp cheddar grated
- Salt and ground pepper
- Preheat the oven at 375°F.
- In a bowl, add garlic, butter, parsley, season with salt and pepper then mix well. Spread the butter on the inside of the bread, pepper to taste then place on a baking tray, buttered side up.
- Cover with cheese then garnish with parsley. Place in the oven and cook for 5 minutes. Crank to BROIL and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is golden! Serve immediately.